1. Development of the manual on Participatory Democracy at local level.
2. Increasing of local actors’ capacities for the initiation and implementation of specific policy on Participatory Democracy.
3. Reach up investment of the policy on Participatory Democracy in local self-government system of Armenia.
4. Development of policy and legislative recommendations on Participatory Democracy.
5. Preparation and publication of the Report on Local Self-government Reforms in Armenia for 2009 and 2010.
The results are:
1. “Participatory Democracy at Local Level. Why and How to Participate in Local Self-Government?” manual is published in Armenian language, 700 copies. English version of the manual is putted in the CFOA website.
2. 2 days trainings on citizen participation in local self-government are organized in Dilijan, Berd and Noyemberyan communities with participation of community actors,
3. Community discussions are organized in Dilijan, Berd and Noyemberyan communities with participation of community actors, community problems are identified and appropriate projects priorities defined and the prioritised list of these projects were submitted to the heads of above mentioned communities for the including them in the community development programs,
4. The Regulation on Citizen Participation in Local Self-government is developed and submitted to the heads of Dilijan, Berd and Noyemberyan communities for the including into the agenda of community council and adoption,
5. The draft law on “Additions to the Law of the RA on Local Self-Government” on citizen participation is prepared and submitted to the Ministry of Territorial Administration of RA,
6. “Local Self-Government Reforms in Armenia (2009 end 2010): Book 4” is published in English and Armenian languages, 400 copies.