Communities Finance Officers Association
Establishment and mission
We will be happy to answer any questions!
your message has been sent!
Support of Local Self-government Fiscal Reforms in Armenia (Phase 3)
01.04.2009 - 15.06.2010
The Project objectives are:
1. Edit and publish the Report on Local Self-Government Reforms in Armenia for 2007,
2. Prepare, translate, edit and publish the Report on Local Self-government Reforms in Armenia for 2008,
3. Develop the drafts laws on Fulfillment of Mandatory Powers of the Head of Municipality (mayor),
4. Develop of the drafts laws on Fulfillment of Delegated Powers of the Head of Municipality (mayor),
5. Organize of workshops to present and discuss developed materials.
The results are:
1. “Local Self-Government Reforms in Armenia (2007 end 2008): Book 3” is published in both English and Armenian languages, 500 copies,
2. The draft law on “Implementation Procedures: The Power of the Head of Municipality to Implement Waste Removal and Sanitary Cleaning Services” is prepared and introduced to the Government of RA,
3. The draft law on “Procedures: Application of the Power of Heads of Municipality in the Area of Social Services” is prepared and introduced to the Government of RA,
4. Discussions are organized with experts, stakeholders and target groups,
5. The draft law on “Procedural Rules of Implementation of the Powers of the Head of Municipality” is prepared and introduced to the Government of RA,
6. “D. Tumanyan, Strategic Planning and Development of Capital Investment Program of Municipality” is published in Armenian, 1000 copies.