Communities Finance Officers Association
We will be happy to answer any questions!
your message has been sent!
Support of Local Self-Government Fiscal Reforms in Armenia (Phase 2)
01.04.2008 - 01.04.2009
The Project objectives are:
1. Translate and publish of local self-government reforms’ assessment reports (2004-2006),
2. Prepare of the report on local self-government reforms for 2007,
3. Develop municipalities’ consolidation scheme for one marz (region),
4. Develop the Draft Law on Inter-community unions,
5. Develop the Draft Law on Local Taxes,
6. Implement Final Conference where all the prepared materials should be presented and discussed.
The results are:
1. Translated, published and disseminated assessment reports on “Local Self-Government Reforms in Armenia (2004-2006): Book 2”, 500 copies,
2. Prepared report on local self-government reforms in Armenia for 2007,
3. Developed Municipalities’ consolidation scheme for pilot marz (region) (Aragatzotn marz),
4. Developed draft Law on Inter-Community Unions,
5. Developed draft Law on Local Taxes,
6. Organized Final Conference where all the prepared materials were presented and discussed,