Communities Finance Officers Association
Establishment and mission
We will be happy to answer any questions!
your message has been sent!
Local Government Information Network –Armenia (LOGIN-Armenia) Year 2
15.12.2006 - 14.12.2007
The Project objectives are:
1. Upload 250 document to the LOGIN library,
2. Update existing and new added LOGIN’s modules,
3. Publish and distributing of newspaper “Hamaynq”,
4. Publish articles about LOGIN in the newspaper,
5. Organize four seminars,
6. Conduct survey on information source and publication of its results,
7. Organize “The Best Yearly Essay” competition among students,
8. Organize the closing presentation of the second year.
The results are:
1. 250 documents Uploaded,
2. Activated and in use three new modules (News, Funding and Trainings),
3. Established connection with municipal staff and regional journalists responsible for information issues (with help of seminar organized in Yerevan),
4. Disseminated information about LOGIN Project and changes in LSG (with help of three seminars and “Hamaynq” newspaper, which was published each month)
5. Created relation with students and increased awareness on LOGIN via “The best yearly essay” competition among students,
6. Published and uploaded into the LOGIN library the findings and results of the conducted survey