1. Prepare and conduct training sessions in 38 pilot urban communities of LGP-3 program for the chief responsible for planning and budgeting,
2. Follow up and provide technical assistance to communities for the development of below stated documents:
• Community capital investment program for 2007-2009 based on the 2006-2008 community triennial development program,
• Project proposal for any specific program,
• Community budget for 2007 including the capital investment projects.
The results are:
1. The chief of staff of 38 communities included in LGP -3 have obtained fundamental knowledge and practical skills in operating and capital investment planning and budgeting as well as in preparing community project proposal,
2. Each training participant have received a training package on planning and budgeting of community activities, which will be beneficial to organize mid-term and long-term activities of communities,
3. Each training participant has received practical skills.