Communities Finance Officers Association
Establishment and mission
We will be happy to answer any questions!
your message has been sent!
Introduction of the European Charter of Local Self-government in the Legislation of Armenia, as a Basis of Democratization and Development of Local Governance
01.06.2004 - 31.05.2005
Delegation of the European Commission to Georgia and Armenia
The Project objectives are:
1. Development of the Concept of Local Self-Government of RA;
2. Development of the Decentralization strategy of RA;
3. Development recommendations and Drafts of Amendments to the Laws in the Sphere of Local Self-Government;
4. Development of the draft of Local Self-government chapter of the Constitution of RA;
5. Publication of developed materials.
The results are:
1. Developed the Concept of Local Self-government and Decentralization Strategy of Armenia;
2. Developed the draft of Local Self-government chapter of the Constitution of Armenia;
3. “Local Self-government in Armenia. Development Imperatives” book is published;
4. Prepared the recommendations and drafts of amendments to the laws in the sphere of local self-government for liquidation revealed disparities with the ECLSG.