Communities Finance Officers Association
We will be happy to answer any questions!
your message has been sent!
Study on rural Infrastructures (in Armenia)
01.02.2004 - 30.04.2004
The World Bank
The Project objectives are:
1. Assist the World Bank in receiving the description of the condition of infrastructures in Armenian rural areas through data collection, systematization and analysis thereof,
2. Conduct study on rural infrastructures in all 10 marzes of the ROA, in total 208 communities, and describe their condition.
3. Define general problems and prepare reports on the impact of those problems on poverty level,
4. Design PC software, which will provide opportunity to apply the study findings.
The results are:
1. PC software was designed, which contained Armenian Rural areas infrastructure database,
2. Presented in total of 50 pages of report upon completion of the study.